Saturday, October 14, 2006
7:47 AM
EXAMS ARE OVER!!! (:
WHEEE!! haha the exams has been over for a few days but I've not been updating. Just sort of forgot I had a blog. I shall update about the past few days.
Wed.
John tucker must die!
went with mag,genia,agnes, ernie,ser and sonia. We actually went to cine first but tickets were so sold out so we headed to cathy, the one beside PS. After the movie, we went back to orchard to shop around and have dinner.
Friday.
School for meeting. Later went sharon and val to shop for our NZ holiday! (: Tried looking around the whole day for long sleeve tops. Sharon and I got the same one at topshop, hers is blue mine is white (:
Sat.
Shopped almost the whole day. My legs are killing me. Didn't buy what I planned to buy. Got 2 bags only..
okay that's about it. Really brief. Stupid Ying xin I updated my blog! (: